Last Updated: Nov 26, 2013
- Public companies will have much more information available; private companies can be very secretive.
- Analyst reports are very expensive, but may have abstracts available for free.
Find company financial information, patent information, news and legal information.
- General Business File ASAP
Analyze company performance and activity, industry events and trends as well as the latest in management, economics and politics. Access to a combination of broker research reports, trade publications, newspapers, journals and company directory listings.
- ProQuest Statistical Insight
(Formerly known as LexisNexis Statistical Universe) Provides access to a wide range of statistical information
- US Patent and Trademark Office
Search patents and trademarks issued by the USPTO
Sherman Fairchild Library, 1st floor
kbuxton AT library.caltech.edu