- Self-service photocopies are available only to current Caltech students, faculty, and staff.
- There are self-service photocopiers on the first floor of the Sherman Fairchild Library. Find more information here.
- Printing is available to Caltech students, faculty, and staff for 10¢ per B&W sheet (8½ x 11 inch) or 20¢ per color sheet (8½ x 11 inch).
- The public printers only use 8½ x11" white plain paper.
- For departmental copying or print request requiring larger paper or special paper, please contact us (x6437 or email docuserve AT library.caltech.edu) for more information.
- Self-service microform readers are located on the 1st floor of the Sherman Fairchild Library. Non-Caltech users must make prior arrangements to use this equipment. Please contact our staff for assistance (x6437 or email docuserve AT library.caltech.edu).
- Microform to paper or digital format by library staff: 20¢ per page
- Self-service microfiche to paper copying (Caltech patrons only): 10¢ per page
- Scan papers/books (copyright restrictions may apply) to a digital format by library staff
- Contact us for pricing (x6437 or email docuserve AT library.caltech.edu)
- Self-service scanning options are also available here (free of charge)