Please contact me. My information is to the right.
CAS Contact Information:
SciFinder Login for Existing Caltech Users
Who can use SciFinder?
Use of SciFinder is restricted to currently enrolled Caltech students and formally affiliated Caltech faculty and staff. There is no provision in the CAS license for use by the public, including alumni.
You must agree to the following usage guidelines before using SciFinder. Failure to adhere to them will result in suspension of your account by CAS.
- You will not share your username and password with any other person.
- You will search only for yourself and not for others or other organizations.
- You will not use any automated program or script for extracting or downloading CAS data, or any other systematic retrieval of data.
- You may retain a maximum of 5,000 Records at any given time for personal use or to share within a Project team for the duration of the Project.
- Caltech's SciFinder License and CAS's Information Use Policies apply to your use of SciFinder.
- Contact Caltech's SciFinder Key Contact (Donna Wrublewski, dtwrublewski AT library.caltech.edu) if you have questions.
How do I register?
You must have a valid access.caltech account in order to register for a SciFinder account.
You cannot use a login/password from a previous institution - it will not work on Caltech's IP range. You must register for a new account with your @caltech.edu email address.
Visit this page to begin the registration process. After entering your proxy credentials, follow the instructions on the page.
If you are a current Caltech student, faculty, or staff member, and you have a problem registering for SciFinder access, contact dtwrublewski AT library.caltech.edu for assistance.
Can I use SciFinder from off-campus?
Yes, IF you have a valid access.caltech account.
The "SciFinder Login" links at the top of this page are proxied and will take you to the login page.