- Last Updated Dec 17, 2013
Caltech Open Access Policy FAQ
- Last Updated May 13, 2014
Frequently asked questions about the California Institute of Technology's Open Access policy.
- Last Updated Sep 10, 2014
Library & research resources for students in the Chemical Engineering program at Caltech.
Complying with the Caltech Open Access policy
- Last Updated Dec 23, 2013
Brief directions on complying with the Caltech Open Access policy
Computation & Neural Systems
- Last Updated Jun 14, 2012
Crystallography Resources @ Caltech
- Last Updated Jun 25, 2014
A guide to resources available at Caltech - these are discussed in the Crystallography Resources Library Instruction class. This resource list was originally compiled by Dana Roth.
- Last Updated Jun 19, 2013
- Last Updated May 29, 2014
The George Housner Earthquake Engineering Collection supports research in the field of structural engineering related to earthquakes, especially the construction of buildings and infrastructure to withstand earthquakes.
Environmental Science & Engineering
- Last Updated Feb 4, 2014
Geological & Planetary Sciences
- Last Updated Sep 2, 2014
Welcome to Geological & Planetary Sciences Library services at Caltech!
- Last Updated May 16, 2013
Library Friends' Senior Thesis Prize
- Last Updated May 30, 2014
Library Resources for SFP Visiting Students
- Last Updated Jul 2, 2014
An introduction to the Caltech Libraries for SFP Visiting Students.
- Last Updated Jun 11, 2013
Publishers' Thesis Policies
- Last Updated Nov 14, 2013
- Last Updated May 15, 2014