Last Updated: Apr 16, 2014
- Web of Science
Site-licensed access to Mathematical Reviews and Current Mathematical Publications
- ASM Alloy Phase Diagrams Center
- ASCE's Civil Engineering Database (CEDB)
- DOE Energy Citations Database
- Recent Advances in Manufacturing (RAM)
Covers items in 500+ journals, magazines, books, videos and conference proceedings in the areas of manufacturing, manufacturing management, quality, product development, and more.
- Engineering E-journal Search Engine (EESE)
Search free e-journals in engineering.
Article summaries of over 25,000 publications.
1950+ biomedical and related index and abstracts; PubMed's advantages include links to molecular structure, DNA sequence, and protein sequence databases, and direct links to some full-text journal articles.
- TRIS Online
Contains more than 400,000 records of published transportation research.
Sherman Fairchild Library, 1st floor
kbuxton AT library.caltech.edu