- Last Updated Apr 19, 2016
Library & research resources for students in the Chemistry program at Caltech.
- Last Updated Mar 7, 2016
Quantitative indicators of research output, including techniques for determining an author's h-index
Conferences - spammed and ??
- Last Updated Apr 29, 2016
Crystallography Resources @ Caltech
- Last Updated Apr 12, 2016
A guide to resources available at Caltech - these are discussed in the Crystallography Resources Library Instruction class. This resource list was originally compiled by Dana Roth.
Image, Video & Audio Resources
- Last Updated Jan 16, 2016
Journal Lists/Indexes/Annalen der Physik
- Last Updated Feb 9, 2016
Journal lists for major A&I services, publishers, etc. Specialized indexes.
- Last Updated Feb 13, 2016
Abbreviations: Historical Beilstein/Gmelin, CAS, CLICAPS (ETHZ); Pricing: Journal cost-effectiveness 2011; CrossRef; Author ID; Journal Rank
Library Resources for SFP Visiting Students
- Last Updated Mar 14, 2016
An introduction to the Caltech Libraries for SFP Visiting Students.
Open Access / Predatory Publishers
- Last Updated Mar 25, 2016
NIH, Publishing Issues, Books, Databases
Patents and Trademarks
- Last Updated Mar 12, 2016
Databases, Information Resources, National Offices.
Standards and Protocols
- Last Updated Apr 18, 2016
- Last Updated Apr 14, 2016