Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using Huntington Library resources remotely
HSS-related collections @ The Huntington
- Huntington Library Catalog
- Learn about their collections
- Medieval Manuscripts, Early Printed Books, Literature in English
- Pacific Rim, California, Western American History
- American History, British History, Hispanic History and Culture
- History of Science, Medicine, and Technology
- Photography, prints, posters and ephemera, maps and atlases
Off-site access to electronic journals and databases
You must have a Huntington Library Reader's Card to access resources remotely.
If you do not have a library account and PIN:
- Go to My Library Account and follow the prompts.
- Use the name and registration number that appear on your reader card (which must be current). You can skip this step if you previously set up your library account and have a PIN. (If you have forgotten your PIN, just follow the "Forgot your PIN?" link.)
- Click on Databases or E-Journals and choose a title, or click on the link embedded in the catalog record for individual titles. You will be asked for your name, registration number, and PIN. Some selected resources may only be accessible on site--these will be clearly marked.
If you have any questions or problems, please email email@example.com or talk to anyone in Reader Services.